Connells Group, is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to deliver direct marketing including all emails for one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. You’ll be working on delivering impactful customer campaigns for over 80 well known high street brands, including the likes of Bairstow Eves, William H Brown, Hamptons and John D Wood & Co., to name but a few.
This role would suit a Marketing Executive with experience in email and direct mail, and has hands on experience in copywriting. And we offer hybrid working, and can be based from one of our Marketing hubs in either London, Liverpool, Milton Keynes or Manchester.
What’s in it for you as our Direct Marketing Executive?
- £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Training and Development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
Key responsibilities of our Direct Marketing Executive
- Deliver all promotional and content-based email and direct mail campaigns in line with the trading and content calendars; including creative direction and copy.
- You will deliver increased personalisation, segmentation and relevancy in all campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are scheduled and delivered to brief.
- Maintain lifecycle communication programmes (Always On) to drive continuous improvements to customer retention and lifetime value.
- Write copy and proof read emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure target audiences and data are accurate and relevant.
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Ensure campaigns follow industry policies and best practices.
- Devise and action a testing and optimisation plan for email and direct mail campaigns.
Skills and experience required to be successful as our Direct Marketing Executive
- Proven experience in a similar Marketing role (Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, CRM)
- Proven work experience in copy writing and also direct marketing channels.
- Understand the customer base, and engagement, through insight, CRM data segmentation and data analysis, and measure and report on all email performance.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Have an understanding of segmentation and personalisation and how these practices might be used in improving customer communications.
- Able to manage time effectively, work remotely and to prioritise actions.
- Good understanding of GDPR and marketing communication compliance.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.