Exciting new opportunity for a Bristol based Junior Digital Designer to join a vibrant team of communication specialists at an award-winning internal communications agency.
Hybrid working with 2 days required in the office for team collaboration and remainder from home.
- The successful candidate will be naturally creative, someone who has a passion for doing things differently, full of ideas and finds interesting solutions to problems
- Have an excellent eye for detail and can keep us ahead of the ever-evolving world of design trends
- Contribute your thoughts and ideas throughout the entire lifecycle of any project – from briefing and concepting stage right the way through to final design and delivery
- Develop ideas about working with our talented in-house studio to produce creative that goes beyond just meeting the brief
- The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of designers, copywriters and our creative director to play a key role in delivering strategy, animations, brochures, websites… and much more!
- Great work/life balance, where there is time and capacity to develop great work but also enjoy extra-curricular social activities with a super fun team
- Experience across channels including web, email, social, animation and interactive digital solutions
- Good eye for detail and understand the principles behind good layout and typography
- An understanding of how to create effective moodboards, storyboards and wireframes
- Confident using Adobe CC including After Effects and designing on prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch. Skills in PowerPoint would also be a big plus
- Some experience of designing for WordPress site builds and an understanding of HTML would be a massive bonus
- Be a confident and inquisitive person with excellent communication skills. You must be able to clearly articulate your vision, ideas and rational for decisions when talking to the team around you
- Be a problem solver who finds clever ways around the technical limitations that often bring us challenges in our day to day
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, with the help of a Studio Manager of course!
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch with your ASAP with your current CV: email@example.com - 07917 425 648
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.