Hot new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a vibrant team of communication specialists at an award-winning internal communications agency.
Role would suit an applicant with a passion for creative employee comms who will love seeking out new opportunities and responding to incoming enquiries.
No two days will be the same, you will be switching from proactively hunting down new opportunities, to contributing to pitches and proposals.
Hybrid working with 2/3 days required in the office for team collaboration and remainder from home.
- Attending new business meetings and following up with recommendations and proposals alongside other members of the team
- Implementing our marketing strategy including social media posts, events, webinars and award submissions
- Freedom to develop our marketing strategy alongside our BD team
- Working with our creative and client teams to help develop innovative, creative solutions and messaging which create lasting impact
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- The successful candidate will be a professional, personable, confident and naturally inquisitive person
- Be comfortable with numbers, preparing, talking and explaining
- Commercially aware and comfortable setting budgets and talking costs
- Be adept at spotting new opportunities for us to develop
- Be able to present your ideas in a logical manner
- Confident ability to talk about creative services and how best to promote them
- Be innately curious and interested in people
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch with your ASAP with your current CV: email@example.com - 07917 425 648
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.