Exciting new opportunity for a Bristol based Middleweight Designer to join a vibrant team of communication specialists at an award-winning internal communications agency.
Hybrid working with 2 days required in the office for team collaboration and remainder from home.
Ideal for candidates looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break.
- The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of designers, copywriters and our creative director to play a key role in delivering strategy, animations, brochures, websites… and much more!
- Be part of a growing team of creatives, tasked with doing things differently and coming up with inspiring, engaging ways to make a difference in our world
- Knowledgeable in design and production processes for both print and digital and enjoy jumping between various disciplines, such as branding, digital, print and motion graphics
- Take full ownership of the lifecycle of a project and shine throughout, getting to the nub of a client brief, excelling at concepting stage right the way through to final design and delivery
- Comfortable getting into the nitty-gritty of brand guidelines
- Great work/life balance, where there is time and capacity to develop great work but also enjoy extra-curricular social activities with a great team
- Sharp eye for detail as well as a bursting passion for layout design and typography
- Ability to create dazzling moodboards and storyboards that bring your ideas to life for clients and give context and oomph to the experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Skills in After Effects would also be a big plus
- Be a confident and inquisitive person with excellent communication skills. You must be able to clearly articulate your vision, ideas and rational for decisions when talking to clients and the team around you
- Ability to develop ideas and outstanding creative based on strategy and research
- Ability to work accurately under pressure while able to clearly articulate your vision, ideas and rational for decisions when talking to clients and the team around you
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch with your ASAP with your current CV: firstname.lastname@example.org - 07917 425 648
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.