Amazing new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a global travel group.
The successful candidate will play a key role in driving digital strategy and implementation across all facets of cross-channel digital management, including paid media, organic (SEO), website management, data/analytics and marketing technology.
Would suit an agency or in house candidate with a broad range of experience across acquisition channels and experience in B2B lead gen.
Hybrid working model with 2 days in London office and 3 remote.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital marketing leader and global digital marketing hubs to establish a coordinated plan that has both global and regional facets
- Developing omnichannel strategy for ROI-based campaigns across digital acquisition channels
- Deploy CMS strategy to coordinate with media and reporting
- Work with PR to grow and promote the brands’ position and assist them in achieving top of mind awareness
- Lead Marketing Automation discovery and strategy in collaboration with the Marketing Automation team, with UK market a near-term focus
- Collaborate with wider global digital marketing team and on tech stack planning and development
- Manage Corporate websites across the EMEA region
- Continually improve the functionality, usability and design of the corporate brand websites
- Experience working across automation, paid channels (PPC, Paid Social, Display) & SEO - essential
- Knowledge of CRO and UX – preferred
- Understanding of the B2B environment - preferred
- Broad digital strategic marketing acumen
- End to End Project planning
- Analysis & reporting expertise
- Previous line manager experience
- MBA/MA/MSc qualifications - preferred
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch with your ASAP with your current CV: email@example.com - 07917 425 648