Your new company
Your new company is one of the world's largest publishers of reviewed Scientific journals within bio-scientific medicinal, and technical literature. They publish articles and peer-reviewed journals and articles around Maths, Engineering, Biomedical Research, Energy, and Physics.
Your new role
Your new company is looking for a Web Analytics Manager to own, scale and optimise web analytics tracking architecture and profiles. Reporting to the Director of Data & Operations and working with the wider marketing team, the successful candidate will be the key driver in developing capturable meta data, establishing goals, custom dimensions, organising the accounts and ensuring the company is making the most of the data available. They currently use GA360's Universal Analytics, receiving roughly 10m page-views a month, the post holder will also own the transition to GA4, migrating existing tracking and building new events on the new properties. A good knowledge of implementation of tracking tags through Google Tag Manager would be very helpful, as would a working knowledge of how to transition to server-side tracking - as this is something they would be keen to explore as part of the move to GA4.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous management of a large web analytics installation
* A good level of understanding of tag implementation through GTM or similar
* Experience with providing web analytics data to stakeholders
* A good understanding of digital marketing and how GA interacts with other platforms
What you'll get in return
* Pension (Up to 17%)
* Opportunity to work fully remote
* Company bonus scheme (15% pa if performance targets met)
* 25 days holiday, growing each year of service
* Half day on Fridays
* Private Medical and Eye care
* Many other perks and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.