FTC, month+, Senior Transformation Engagement and Change Communications Programme Lead , Hybrid working
Your new company
A reputable and well renowned Public Sector Organisation in the energy sector
Your new role
This newly created 6-month fixed-term role will provide strategic oversight and additional capacity to refine and implement an ambitious internal engagement and communications strategy to support the transformation. By leading a small team of comms and engagement professionals within the central change and transformation team, and engaging successfully with leaders and functional leads across the business, the post will be responsible for delivering a programme of structured, coordinated and impactful communications and engagement opportunities with our people. This will include working with the wider programme team to plan and coordinate hybrid workshops, toolkits, surveys and broadcast across different communication channels and campaigns. This will require the post holder to be 'hands on' at times to support a small team.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ability to drive through a goal-oriented strategic approach in a dynamic and complex organisational context - you understand change management, have strong influencing skills and are comfortable steering upstream decision-making with senior decision-makers
* Excellent judgement, including ability to spot reputational issues and manage them appropriately
* Proven ability to lead and implement high-volume, complex, multi-channel transformational change communications and engagement campaigns at a senior level (LEAD?)
* First-rate written communication skills, ensuring appropriate content, messaging, tone and consistency in all communication, aligned to strategic objectives and planning
* Ability to lead coordinated engagement across a large number of stakeholders (eg galvanising action across different teams that need to be joined up)
* Experience of coaching and supporting senior leaders to deliver excellent communications and engagement
* Experience of utilising different communications and engagement disciplines in the context of a coordinated campaign, e.g. insight, stakeholder engagement, digital, media, etc
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 6-month Fixed Term Contract, a competitive salary between £56,000-£66,481 DOE and the opportunity to travel between Glasgow and London on a semi frequent basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.