Your new company
You will be working with a top UK independent insurance broker in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. It has a range of product offerings across commercial sectors, industry-specific schemes, employee benefits experience, and private client solutions. This broker is recognised for its good ethical practice and prides itself on the customer service it offers.
Your new role
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the commercial division's marketing plan and delivering multi-channel, integrated campaigns with a focus on customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell to drive organic growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in with a hands-on marketing role and gain exposure managing your own campaigns for future great career development. It is a full-time role based in the City of London with hybrid working options available.
What you'll need to succeed
* B2B, corporate marketing experience
* Experience implementing & managing B2B marketing strategies and campaigns across a range of channels including email, print, digital, and events
* Digital marketing capability is ideal - Paid Social, PPC, and SEO is all advantageous
* Ability to work with internal stakeholders across practice areas
* Willingness to be thrown in the deep end and work in a busy, full-on environment
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary of up to £42,500 for the right candidate
* Bonus - discretionary based on performance - earn more the better you perform!
* Additional benefits including Life Assurance, Income Protection, EAP, and Critical Illness Cover
* Flexible working environment + hybrid working
* Collaborative and support team environment
* Great opportunities for learning & development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.