Campaign management, Email marketing, Content creation, Copywriting, Multichannel marketing
Your new company
My client is a prestigious and established education provider that offer a range of courses and programmes preparing students for their professional career. They are looking for a skilled Marketing Executive to contribute to the development of the marketing plan and take ownership of its planning and delivery across a range of channels.
Your new role
* Owning and delivering product marketing plans across online and offline channels including email, website, affiliates, course directories, social media, SEO, PPC, online display and print.
* Developing engaging and impactful copy to support a range of promotional customer activities.
* Targeted email communications using Microsoft Dynamics Click Dimensions
* Producing creative briefs for our Social Media, Brand and Content teams, and working collaboratively to plan and develop innovative, customer-driven propositions to increase brand awareness and achieve campaign and channel objectives.
* Briefing and working closely with our Media Agency and Marketing Teams to create social media communications, and online and offline advertising campaigns
* Managing and continually monitoring campaign activity responding to market needs and adjusting where necessary, including reviewing against competitor campaign activity and ensuring key stakeholders are updated.
* Activities to span all online / offline including email, affiliates, social media, SEO, PPC, online display and print where relevant.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 2 years in a marketing role, working with a range of online and offline channels, across the whole customer journey
* Sound knowledge of email marketing and using email marketing tools to deliver campaigns
* Experience of CMS for updating websites
* Excellent time management, prioritisation, project and stakeholder management skills
* Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, target and results driven environment
* Collaborative, supportive team-player
* Knowledge of Education marketing an advantage but not essential
* A degree or CIM certified (or equivalent), although this is not essential
What you'll get in return
* 30 days annual leave
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension Scheme - up to 6% contribution matched by the University
* Life Assurance
* 1 volunteering day per year
* TOTUM card (formally NUS Extra Student Card)
* Season ticket loans (upon completion of probationary period)
* Access to an EAP
* Eye Care Assistance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.