Marketing Campaign Specialist, Central London (Mostly Remote) -
The Company - Marketing Campaign Specialist
Brand Recruitment have partnered with a global B2B software and technology organisation who are seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist to join their growing marketing team of 10.
The role will be based remotely currently, with ad-hoc attendance to their Waterloo, London office in the future. The company in question are highly renowned in their field and have an open, honest and ideas focused culture.
The Role - Marketing Campaign Specialist
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the wider team of 10, you’ll be responsible for implementing the digital and content marketing strategies, including:
- The creation and end to end management of multi-channel campaigns
- Analysing and evolving campaigns
- Developing engaging, through leadership content for the purpose of inbound and lead generation
- Managing the website and social media channels, and implementing wider digital marketing strategies
- Developing events and webinar strategies
Requirements - Marketing Campaign Specialist
- A minimum of 4-5 years marketing experience, covering digital, content and campaign marketing
- A B2B marketing background, ideally in software, proptech or property.
- Demonstrable experience in campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, with a driven attitude and hunger to assist the team in continually propelling forwards.
The role will be based remotely currently, with ad-hoc attendance to their Waterloo, office in the future. Therefore, due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those commuting from all areas of London as well as Hertfordshire, South Essex, Surrey, Kent, and East Berkshire.
Ts and Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.