Job Title: Social Media Manager (Fintech/Crypto/DeFi)
Location: London, Remote considered.
Job type: Permanent, Full Time.
Wirex is a worldwide digital payment platform, that has forged new rules in the digital payments space. In 2015, the firm developed the world's first contactless payment card that gives users the ability to seamlessly spend crypto and traditional currencies in real life.
Do you know your DeFi from your Discord, your metaverse from your MKR Dai? We're looking for a crypto & Defi native Social Media Manager to join our fast-paced Marketing team. The successful candidate will develop and implement the overall global social media & influencer strategy and activity plan for our growing ecosystem of products.
This is more than a typical Social Media role. Taking data-driven approaches, we're looking to push beyond the typical playbooks to create thriving platforms with strong engagement and activations. Applicants that can show proven success in building communities and content on Discord, Telegram, Reddit and Twitter to the front of the queue!
* 40% SOCIAL MEDIA: Develop the global social media strategy and execute creative campaigns together with the Brand Marketing team in line with marketing strategies.
* 30% COMMUNITY: Establish and scale community-driven channels to tap into new streams of potential customers.
* 15% OPTIMISING: Weekly and monthly reporting to measure channel impact, identifying opportunities to increase performance.
* 15% INFLUENCERS & EXTERNAL PARTNERS: Build relationships and launch campaigns with influencers and partners to expand our reach.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with all things crypto, defi, web3, metaverse and beyond. With at least 2 years experience under their belts, they have built large communities across not only 'traditional social' such as Instagram and Twitter, but have scaled channels such as Telegram, Reddit, Discord.
* Deep knowledge and understanding of social networks, especially Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram & Discord, as well as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook
* Metrics-driven, with proven success in scaling platforms and communities
* Passionate and has extensive knowledge of the latest crypto, fintech, web3, nfts, defi trends
* Desire to develop truly engaging social media content, with a creative attitude to think of unique material and campaigns that will captivate our communities
* Great leadership, communication and collaboration abilities
* Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to identify goals, prioritize tasks, and execute.
* Experience with negotiating and delivering Influencer campaigns.
* Strong time management skills with ability to work quickly on developing strategy, content, and execution when there is a timely trend to join
* Content creation and design background a big plus!
The Winning Candidate:
* Cares about being one team
* Contributes to creating a positive environment
* Passionate about their field of work
* Takes initiative
* Drives innovations for our customers
* Sets high personal standards
* Works towards the collective success
* Inspire others and helps them succeed (for managers)
* 25 days annual leave
* Annual bonus paid in Crypto
* 8% Cashback on purchases for Wirex employees (via Wirex app)
* Medical Insurance
* Pension Contribution 3%
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing executive, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Lead, Marketing Specialist, Communications Associate Director, Marketing Associate Director, Marketing and Communications, Head of Communications, Head of Marketing Communications, Director of Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Specialist, Communications Director, Digital Marketing Communications Manager, Comms Director, Head of Media Relations, Director of Marketing and Communications, Press Manager, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Coordinator, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Head of Social Media, Social Media may also be considered for this role.