Job Title: Senior Performance Marketing Executive
Location: London. Remote considered.
Job type: Permanent, Full Time.
Wirex is a worldwide digital payment platform, that has forged new rules in the digital payments space. In 2015, the firm developed the world's first contactless payment card that gives users the ability to seamlessly spend crypto and traditional currencies in real life.
We're growing, fast! We already have 4m customers and we're about to launch in the USA. We're looking for an experienced Senior Performance Marketing Executive with previous experience in a similar role to join the Global Performance Team. If you love working with international colleagues from around the world, you'll love this role.
The ideal candidate will be a metrics-driven individual supporting the Performance Marketing Manager to manage campaign planning, execution and optimisation, taking ownership of testing and reporting.
* 40% - Supporting the Performance Marketing Manager with all aspects of campaign planning across different channels (Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Reddit, etc.) from building, execution and optimisation to tracking performance and analysis. Researching competitor and market trends, applying them to the plan. This also includes supporting the improvement and implementation of the app store listings.
* 20% - Support with automation and testing. Working on Branch (MMP), troubleshooting events and deeplinks, and requesting amends when necessary.
* 20% - Weekly reporting of key Performance metrics and WoW performance. Act upon findings to maximize performance in line with the marketing team OKRs and objectives.
* 10% - Manage the briefing process including planning campaigns in alignment with overall marketing and Performance strategy as well as actively communicating with key stakeholders such as the content team, design team, CRM, social and community.
* 10% - Additional projects and responsibilities - Including but not limited to: researching new platforms and staying on top of current platforms updates, new territory launches & ensuring all comms and campaigns are legal and compliant.
* Around 2+ years' experience in a similar role
* Previous exposure and/or experience with app driven campaigns
* Experience with the following marketing channels: Google/UAC, YouTube, Apple Search Ads, Display/Programmatic, DSPs, Facebook/Instagram, Reddit
* Experience working with MMP (preferably Branch)
* Experience using marketing analytics tools such as PowerBi/ Looker/ Tableau/ Google Analytics (desirable)
* Proven ability to work with an analytical mindset
* Tracking and troubleshooting of events (desirable)
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of app marketing metrics
* Creativity in finding solutions and creating engaging assets
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and to meet deadlines
The Winning Candidate:
* University Degree Level
* Business and Marketing could be an advantage
* Cares about being one team
* Contributes to creating a positive environment
* Passionate about their field of work
* Takes initiative
* Drives innovations for our customers
* Sets high personal standards
* Works towards the collective success
* 25 days annual leave
* Annual bonus paid in Crypto
* 8% Cashback on purchases for Wirex employees (via Wirex app)
* Medical Insurance
* Pension Contribution 3%
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.