Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
We are the people that know your hair and beauty needs and have dedicated ourselves to finding solutions that bring out the real you. Our ground breaking products have revolutionised hair and beauty care around the world.
About the role:
You will be responsible for all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for a number of haircare brands and report daily activities.
You will also manage all aspects of the marketing mix effectively in order to maximise the consumer and trade appeal of the brands and build strong and enduring brand equity which will result in the long-term profitability of our haircare brands.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
* Plan and execute marketing campaigns - ranging from direct mail strategy to media selection, including proofing and ordering marketing materials
* Liaise with bloggers and vloggers (setting up social media activity & commissioning them create videos for YouTube and Instagram)
* Write and coordinate engaging copy for newsletters, magazines, brochures and flyers
* Daily management of our social media content including scheduling posts for Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Pinterest
* Analyse and report on the effectiveness of social campaigns and posts
* Assist the Managing Director with new product development
* Customer insight and advertising
* Organise various events, exhibitions, tradeshows and in-store promotions
* Update and maintain company websites
* Obtain quotes and sourcing necessary items (e.g., point of sale materials)
* Prepare presentations, displays etc. for exhibitions and new product launches
* Carry out market research
* Any other reasonable duties as required
Key Skills & Requirements:
* Minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar role or a Marketing graduate who has the passion to learn and progress quickly
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to offer opinions and make a positive contribution to discussions
* A high level of attention to detail
* Good organisational, planning and time management skills
* Ability to work at times without supervision
* Working knowledge of MS Office
* Company bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* In-house and online training
* Free cosmetic product samples to test
You must be able to drive a car as there's no public transport available to our office.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing executive, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Lead, Marketing Specialist will also be considered for this role.