Your new company
Hays are currently exclusively partnered with a consultancy firm based in South West London. The firm focusses on corporate communications with Financial Services Clients. They are a hugely expanding company, looking to double their headcount within the next year. Due to this, they are looking for a Marketing & Client Relations Executive to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for the following:
* Providing marketing support for client pitches & meetings.
* This includes preparing marketing materials & collateral, coordinating with key external partners for outsourced marketing work etc.
* Working to complete Request for Proposals (RFPS), Request for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires
* Supporting the firm with diary management & resourcing for large
* Client projects Coordinate logistics for large client projects e.g. time, location, materials & attendance lists Using the newly implemented CRM system, Hubspot. Other ad hoc marketing duties
What you need to succeed
* Ideally an undergraduate degree or work experience in a similar field
* Exceptional communication & writing skill
* Highly organised
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
* Demonstrates a positive attitude to work and a good work ethic
* Previous experience working in a Client support role (desirable not essential)
* Previous experience in creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns (desirable not essential)
* Previous experience in actively managing CRM (desirable not essential)
* Previous experience of social media strategies for business (desirable not essential)
What you will get in return
* Competitive salary of £30,000
* Huge learning & development opportunities
* Clear career progression opportunities
* Private healthcare
* Bonus schemes
* Flexible working
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.