A great opportunity for the early stages of your marketing career, hybrid (3 days in Solihull/ 2 from home)
Your new company
You will be a part of a reputable membership organisation that values their staff, culture and one that sets upskilling their team as a priority. A great time to join as I have also placed the new Marketing Manager who is equip with a whole host of knowledge they plan to invest in their new marketing coordinator.
Your new role
The job holder has a coordination role in directly delivering or supporting sales
and marketing activities across all CIPP services through the full marketing mix.
* Responsibility for timely and accurate direct marketing campaigns.
* Dealing with internal and external suppliers of sales and marketing related services, including printers, designers, research agencies and suppliers of promotional goods.
* The job holder plays a pivotal role in membership recruitment, engagement and retention through delivery of effective and efficient administration.
* To deputise on behalf of the Marketing Executive as and when required.
* Provide excellent customer service internally to all business departments through effective communications and attention to detail.
* To support the general brand positioning and awareness goals of the CIPP.
* To work with other members of the marketing team, as well as peers in other departments, as necessary in line with the corporate goals of the CIPP.
* To coordinate with the marketing executive and the events team with regard to the marketing requirements for specific events and conferences.
* Assist the marketing, sales and business development teams by managing the marketing inbox and ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* To make website amends in a timely and accurate manner as and when needed
* To be responsible for updating external supplier online training course information as required.
* To attend CIPP and external partner events as required.
* To assist the marketing executive in creating compelling copy for social and email campaigns.
* To create and manage a monthly content plan and post across all social media accounts as well as creating organic social media posts as required.
* To assist the marketing executive with analysing and reporting campaign results on a monthly basis.
* Assist the marketing executive and the marketing manager with the delivery of National Payroll Week to ensure a successful.
* To work with the marketing executive and the business development executive to ensure third party campaigns are executed, tracked and reported to sponsors/advertisers.
* Proofreading all copy, marketing and external communications.
* Any other reasonable duties that are required.
What you'll need to succeed
This is a fast-paced role requiring self-starter skills, excellent time management and organisation.
* Meeting planned deadlines are critical to the performance of this role, as is the ability to work with peers and more senior colleagues in other departments.
* Attention to detail is of critical importance to maintain the image of the CIPP and ensure accuracy of all marketing materials.
* Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What you'll get in return
* Home working Tuesdays and Fridays
* A fantastic Team culture
* The opportunity to learn and jump into your early marketing career within a reputable membership organisation and build your CV
* Potential for company bonus
* Laptop and other tech required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, interviews are happening promptly to keep the process smooth and speedy!
This really is about finding the right person to invest in, is that you?