Corporate Communications Manager | Hybrid Working
Your new company
A UK top 100 UK law firm who provide a varied range of legal services from office across the UK. The firm has been named among 'The Times Best Law Firms 2022' and has recently either won or been shortlisted for a number of prestigious awards including 'Legal Firm of the Year' at the Bristol Life Awards 2021.
Your new role
This an exciting opportunity to join the team as Corporate Communications Manager. Reporting to the Director of Business Development & Marketing, the successful candidate will manage all communications, and champion tone of voice, to promote the activities of the firm externally and internally, whilst managing PR and monitoring media. There will be line management of one Corporate Communications Executive.
* PR - Manage PR agency and communications activities, including corporate news and Responsible Business media releases, awards, media monitoring service and News content on the firm's website.
* Social media - Ensure proactive management of content via the firms' social media channels to promote the firm's corporate news, Responsible Business activities and other content.
* Internal communications - Manage the Intranet infrastructure, and future developments, and delivery of strategic communications including the weekly firm newsletter and weekly interview series. Support other departments across the wider business in communicating firm-wide projects and initiatives including our IT and delivery change programme, Responsible Business activities and other communications projects.
* Strategic projects - provide internal communications support to Business Services Directors with consultancy advice and support to contribute to project development and communications delivery, either external or internally.
* Responsible Business - play a key role in contributing to the Business Development & Marketing Team's support for our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, Community Support, Environmental Sustainability and Wellbeing strands of our Responsible Business programme, plus other community and fundraising initiatives, and pro bono work originating in each our four offices.
The role is hybrid working and there may be some expectation to travel between offices.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role in a professional services environment. Experience of B2B social media, internal communications and line management are essential as well as the below:
* Ability to project professionalism and develop excellent working relationships internally and externally
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Organised, proactive, with strong attention to detail and able to manage projects
* Positive, enthusiastic and personable ("team player")
* Willingness to learn and be adaptable to change
What you'll get in return
A substantial benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, a generous pension scheme and private medical insurance. There company focus on work life balance so are open to a conversation about flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.