Head of Intermediary Marketing
Up to £90,000
We're working with an award-winning investment manager, and a leading provider of growth capital to UK SMEs, with a strong track record in:
- Private Equity
- Property Finance
- Listed Equities
They're looking for an experience marketing profession with a background in financial services and investment management to join their growing team as the head of intermediary marketing.
Due to the growth of the business and in particular the marketing function, a new role has been created to help expand their intermediary and product marketing.
- Manage the relevant campaign team to ensure effective delivery of marketing plans
- Develop and drive relevant marketing activities to ensure targets are met and plans and forecasts are in place that support the relevant product, distribution and operational teams
- Work with relevant internal and external third parties to ensure we develop outstanding creative ideas and solutions
- Ensure appropriate tracking and measurement is in place for all relevant channel activities and where relevant primary research is commissioned to provide relevant insight and bench-marking
- Proactively seek out opportunities for the businesses - working with both internal and external stakeholders to optimise business activities and seek out potential opportunities with relevant third parties
- Provide core support on strategic projects
Experience, and attributes required
We are ideally looking for a candidate who has considerable experience of working at a marketing manager or head of level in a UK financial services marketing team, or for relevant creative agencies - someone who has experience of generating appropriate plans and tactics that are directed at intermediaries operating in the UK regulated environment.
- The candidate should be numerate with strong analytical skills. Able to manage budgets effectively and pull together relevant business cases to support investment
- Have good people management skills. Able to clearly and confidently and communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliveries to tight timescales. Good organisational and project management skills
- Thrives on change: able to demonstrate how they have embraced change and used to their advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and publication standard English. Ability to present to numerous stakeholders clearly and articulately
- Have good Office skills and ideally some understanding of Dynamics, Salesforce, or another similar CRM solution