Business Development Manager
- Ball and Hoolahan
- £40000 - £60000
- Closing date
- 24 May 2022
- Experience Level
- Manufacturing / Construction, Utilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Business Development Manager
Surry or Remote
£55k - £60k
A well renowned global company are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Infrastructure division.
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding sales professional who has the ability and track record to develop new business growth across the UK Utilities sector.
- Engaging with: M&E Consultants, Main and M&E Contractors, Vertical Markets, End Users, Decision Makers & Influencers.
- Ensuring excellent commercial knowledge of the compliance, credit risk, transfer pricing, master data management and sales enablement verticals.
- Networking within the fire, security and BMS industry.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Travel across the whole of the UK.
- Experience within the fire, security and BMS industry is essential.
- Ability to identify and qualify prospects, initiate new sales activity, and manage sales cycles to closure.
- Strong ability to build relationships with prospect clients and organisations, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Ability to partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Strong basic salary + competitive commission
- Company car
- Excellent flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully remote working if desired
The company are very employee focused and take pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. They invest in their employees through development and training.
At Ball and Hoolahan, we are the leading experts in Marketing Recruitment. Our brand has been established for over 30 years and we have built strong relationships with the most talented marketers in the industry and with many of the leading brands in the UK. Please visit our website to learn more about us and the brands we work with.
We recruit across a diverse number of sectors including FMCG, retail, professional and financial services, technology, leisure, media and publishing. Our expertise covers all roles in marketing and related services at all levels.
We are committed to providing objective career guidance and career enhancing opportunities through out the job seeking process. Key to our success is the one-to-one relationship that we offer with individual consultants - each a specialist in their field - who build an in depth understanding of an individual’s skills, style and aspirations. Personal recommendation is the cornerstone of our brand, underpinned by our marketing experience, our personal approach and our understanding of people.
Whether you are looking for your next career move in Marketing, or whether you are looking to recruit exceptional Marketing talent for your organisation, please do give us a call on 020 7323 4041 - we look forward to working with you.
Alternatively, you can also visit our website www.ballandhoolahan.co.uk to view and search for jobs to match your job search criteria.
- 0207 323 4041
75-77 Margaret Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert