Growing Events Agency - based in Norfolk - 2x per month in the office, predominantly home working.
Your new company
A rapidly expanding Events Agency based in Norfolk, are searching for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be predominantly home based, but you will need to travel to the office once every other week.
Your new role
As the Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the CEO and Head of Marketing, and liaising directly with clients to oversee the strategy and implementation of social media activity and event marketing campaigns. These will include both virtual and live events such as conferences, roundtables and webinars. Other responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the team to write and build marketing emails, utilising best practise techniques.
* Plan, action and monitor social media campaigns across a variety of brands and platforms.
* Shape the business' own marketing strategy and look at ways to increase engagement and drive new business.
* Work alongside the wider team to understand and set delegate targets to drive registration and attendance.
* Build new web pages as required and manage any live pages across various websites.
* Work with key associations and media partners to strengthen relationships and drive registration.
* Develop a content marketing schedule that can be used to drive interest in our clients and events.
* Identify written, audio and multimedia content opportunities that can be used across social and email.
* Monitor analytical information to determine the ROI of all activity.
* Provide regular reporting and updates on events and performance.
* Build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need previous marketing experience, with knowledge of social media and email marketing desirable.
You will have an excellent understanding of customer segmentation, and ideally CRM system knowledge.
It is essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficient time management and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to join an approachable and friendly team within a growing Events Agency.
Flexible working options available
Predominantly home working, but travelling into the office once every other week.
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Progression & development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.