Digital Marketing Specialist - temp
- Hays Marketing
- England,West Yorkshire
- £17.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 23 May 2022
- Experience Level
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Hays are supporting Yorkshire Housing with the need for temp support to start asap and to be fully remote.
We are looking for a creative, innovative digital marketing specialist to support on our website, social media and customer communications. You'll be responsible for helping to deliver our strategy for the website, social media, and digital campaigns.
You'll lead and run insightful marketing and communications campaigns for our customers and stakeholders. You'll help to manage our digital channels and produce creative content for e-newsletters, social media and the website. You'll know how to raise our profile through SEO, PPC and social media advertising and work with our Digital Marketing Lead to develop our approach. You'll be a confident content creator, from social media to short smartphone video creation, with strong copywriting skills. You'll be in on the latest trends and share new ideas with the team, putting them into practice too.
You need to be a confident communicator who can be a trusted communications adviser to colleagues across the business. You could be from any sector, but someone who would like to work in a not for profit business that has a strong social purpose.
* An understanding of digital strategy for website and social media.
* Able to devise creative marketing campaign strategies
* Experience in PPC and social media advertising.
* You'll be experienced in delivering creative multi-channel digital comms campaigns and measuring success.
* Experience in social media management
* Can create digital content such as short video clips and social media posts.
* Creative thinker who can devise engaging campaign concepts
* Strong copywriter and content creator who can bring the Yorkshire Housing brand to life
* Good understanding of social media strategy and measurement
* Understanding of SEO
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert