PR & Campaign Specialist
Hays are supporting Yorkshire Housing with this immediate start temp role which can be done fully remote.
You'll play a vital role to play in helping us tell the story of Yorkshire Housing to our customers and stakeholders on a regional and national level. You'll raise our profile and deliver PR campaigns to influence opinions about social housing. You'll be creative and support our proactive and reactive PR work, and have a good nose for a story. You'll be a strong copywriter who can write blogs, articles and create content that helps tell our story.. You'll be proactive and work with colleagues, customers and stakeholders to position Yorkshire housing as a leading, innovative housing association and employer.
* Experience in delivering PR strategies and developing creative campaigns.
* Skilled in handling press enquiries, securing media coverage and building positive relationships with journalists.
* Understanding of crisis management communications.
* Has delivered creative multi-channel comms campaigns and measured success.
* An experienced copywriter able to write for a wide range of formats and people in different styles using our informal tone of voice.
* Able to work with senior leaders and colleagues to write blogs and articles.
* Experienced in creating digital content such as short video clips and social media posts.
To secure your interview please apply and we will be in touch asap