Your new company
Your new company is a FTSE250 office space specialist with a £2.3 billion asset portfolio throughout the UK, France and Germany. Listed on the London Stock Exchange main market since 1994, they currently have over 700 tenants, including blue-chip organisations and government departments.
Your new role
They are looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Advisor to work autonomously in their Marketing function. You will be responsible for ensuring that the messaging and branding across all platforms is consistent and initiatives are connected and effective, as well as supporting all aspects of media and communications for the Group. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress into a marketing manager position in future.
* Manage the website for the Group, ensuring that all information contained on the site is accurate and up to date
* Work with property teams in the UK, France & Germany to create profiles and copy for each asset, managing updates considering acquisitions and disposals
* Proactive management, including content creation, of Group LinkedIn and Twitter profiles ensuring regular, targeted posts and interest pieces
* Support the UK property team in marketing our properties across different platforms, including the tenant information portal, ensuring a consistent approach in linking individual property brands to the CLS brand.
* Responsible for scheduling and co-ordinating photoshoots of various events during the year for use in the Annual Report and across other media platforms
* Be a key Point of Contact for the consultants who've been commissioned to prepare the annual report, supporting the Company Secretarial department to ensure that information is collated prior to circulating and making sure that they receive the content in a timely fashion
* Support the Assistant Company Secretary to update website for Year End and Half Year and draft Company Factsheets for Year End and Half Year for upload to website
* Liaise and develop relationships with the property press/media to identify PR/marketing opportunities during the year for all areas of the business, for example, developments, leasing activity and ESG initiatives
* Work closely with our IT team, specifically our SharePoint subject matter expert, to maximise the potential of the intranet
* Maintain an internal newsfeed and promote posts by colleagues on Yammer
* Actively develop relationships with key stakeholders to generate newsworthy articles
* Custodian of the brand and Key Point of Contact for our brand consultants, Luminous
* Own the project to create and promote corporate brand guidance to staff
* Lead an audit and refresh internal and external templates ensuring they remain consistent
* Engage proactively with the CSR committee to coordinate and promote volunteering and CSR initiatives
What you need to succeed
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a Marketing/Communications position
* Experience with written content (social media posts, website articles, brochures etc)
* Exceptional written English
* Experience managing and navigating corporate social media presence
* Adept at understanding the needs of internal and external stakeholders
* Strong B2B marketing experience
What you'll get in return
This role offers a comprehensive standard package including hybrid working (3/2 split) a discretionary bonus, 28 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme. The team also offer a diverse and inclusive culture. After visiting their office in Vauxhall, they have a gym on sight, a terrace as a breakout area and also offer a £1,000 per year personal learning and development budget. They also offer regular team incentives including weekly team lunch and free yoga classes (full details will be sent if you are suitable for this position).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.