The School is seeking a Marketing and Community Partnerships Manager. This is an exciting new role working in consultation with SLT and the Head of Admissions.
The main responsibilities will be to increase the reach and impact of School’s profile and visibility through the delivery of high quality and influential communications, marketing, digital marketing and PR. The postholder will be responsible for all aspects of Trust’s Communications, Marketing & PR. This will include designing, developing and implementing a marketing strategy, which raises the profile of the School brand both internally and externally.
- They will be expected to play active, hands-on role in delivery of the strategy and will be comfortable working at strategic and operational levels as required.
- They will provide expert advice and guidance to the SLT on developing the school brand and provide strategies to increase pupil numbers where required.
- The postholder will manage relationships and contracts with a variety of external service providers, including but not limited to website providers, PR agencies, and local and national media contacts.
- Support the school’s strategic vision by developing and delivering a marketing and community engagement plan to effectively promote, communicate and connect the school externally to prospective parents, the local and wider community, local and national organisations, charities and the industry sector. Marketing and communication objectives will link strategically in supporting the school’s aims.
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop the school’s relationship within the local community and nationally where appropriate through the creation and delivery of a Community Partnership Programme which identifies the objectives and actions necessary to deliver our public benefit contribution and demonstrate our social responsibility.
Candidates should pay attention to the job description/person specification and explain within their letter of application how they meet the criteria, whilst also describing what they will bring to the post from their own knowledge and experience.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is with regret that we cannot respond to every application, if you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that on this occasion your application has unfortunately not been successful.
Newland House School is a successful, flourishing co-educational independent day school for children from 4 to 13 years, based in Twickenham in South West London. Completed applications should be sent to Alka Soni, HR and Compliance Manager at email@example.com by the closing date.
Newland House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).