Marketing Executive | Bristol City Centre with Hybrid Working | Financial Services
Your new company
A well-established international financial services organisation based in central Bristol.
This is an exciting time to join an experienced marketing team in this new role, and be part of an organisation who invest in and reward their people!
Your new role
The Marketing Executive will be responsible the delivery of key marketing activity such as market research, reporting, campaign support and event support.
Working collaboratively with the sales and marketing, and compliance teams the key duties are but not limited to:
* Email marketing: Industry/Promotional newsletter production in accordance with planned schedule.
* Event production and administration support when needed (ad-hoc). This could include venue sourcing, liaising with the venue, internal stakeholder and content management, briefing suppliers and requesting quotes.
* Providing social media support: image sourcing, content and copywriting support in line with approved plan.
* Liaise with external design agencies and support the Marketing Manager in production of assets including copywriting, formatting where required.
* Deployment of a tactical research programme in line with the pre-approved strategy, sharing the monthly report with the Head of Marketing. Working with the digital marketing team to ensure a timely send out and collection of results.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a highly organised self starter with a passion for marketing and building relationships. You will have an excellent eye for detail and some or all of the below:
* 3 years of experience within a generalist marketing role
* Experience of briefing / working with external creative/PR agencies
* Excellent copywriting skills (for online and offline channels)
* Online and offline campaign implementation experience
* Hubspot/CRM/Adobe creative suite package experience an advantage
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working, superb benefits and annual leave, and brilliant investment into your skills and career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.