Your new role
Your new company is a global leading real estate services firm with over 55,000 employees, 2000 of those being in the UK. This role works closely with one of the three sectors of the UK business: Offices, Retail, Logistics and Industrial, Specialist Markets. This role will focus on supporting and guiding the key sector for the UK, as well as working on cross sector projects where applicable. This role will take charge of and deliver business development activities as well as ensuring that all marketing and insight activities are completely focused on our clients. In which we will have a clear expectation of the outcomes from any marketing and BD investments made across the business.
* Be the key relationship holder with the office team
* Work closely with key clients alongside the respective owners
* Develop plans for winning identified targets / the development of key divisional client relationships
* Make sure that all insights from across the company are used to best support focus clients
* Take responsibility for carrying out the pre-agreed activities within each of the plans
* Look for opportunities for engaging key fee earners with clients
* Coordinate all our marketing activities surrounding clients
* Take responsibility for some of the firm's key clients (note these will be shared amongst the other business development managers)
* Support the Bid team on any ongoing pitches
* Ensure the best practice of the division is shared amongst other business managers
* Work with the brand team to make sure that all opportunities that complement the brand are maximised. This to include seeking out opportunities for key spokespeople to author articles / comment in the press.
What you need to succeed
* 4+ years in Marketing, likely to be for large international corporate
* Able to demonstrate end to end business development skills
* Able to confidently influence senior stakeholders
* Experience leading multichannel campaigns
* Experience leveraging CRM systems
* Previous experience of working within the retail industry (useful but not essential)
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid and flexible working arrangements (2-3 days in office a week)
* Gym membership discounts
* Private healthcare
* Employee contribution pension scheme
* Social incentives with your team and the wider company
* Exposure to the wider business as well as senior stakeholders
What to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.