Marketing Manager, Hertfordshire -
The Company – Marketing Manager
A high-end, luxury business is on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to join their dedicated team! Based in their beautiful studio in Hertfordshire, with the flexibility to work remotely, this organisation is at the top of its game and has a stellar reputation in the industry.
The Role – Marketing Manager
This role is ideal for someone with experience in marketing luxury products/services, who wants a hands-on, full-mix role where they can get deeply involved in a fast-paced team. This is a stand-alone marketing role however, there is a breadth of marketing knowledge within the team!
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Actively owning, writing, and generating all content for multiple social media channels.
- Manage press relations
- Day to day website management, SEO, organisation and analysis.
- Develop and manage company newsletter
- Use the adobe suite to produce engaging and unique marketing collateral
- Attend key industry events
- Assist the wider team in additional duties such as photoshoots, pitch documents and client care.
- Manage and track marketing budget
The Requirements – Marketing Manager
- Passionate about luxury design with excellent attention to detail
- Strong copywriter
- A self-starter who is happy to work alone as well as part of a team
- Can-do attitude
- Strong communicator who is comfortable communicating at all levels
- Experienced with the Adobe suite, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
For this role, our client would also consider experienced candidates seeking part-time hours.
Due to the location of this role, it is commutable from Tring, Harlow, Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Hertford, Broxbourne, Cheshunt, Marlow, Slough, Stevenage, St Albans, Watford, Luton and Bedford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.