- Hays Marketing
- Closing date
- 18 May 2022
- Experience Level
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
We are working with the multi award winning, Cheltenham based Portman Dental Care to recruit a Marketing Analyst to join their Customer Experience team - at a very exciting time! The business is growing rapidly both nationally and internationally, whilst utilising emerging digital technologies to disrupt the dental market. Clinical excellence, exceptional customer service and amazing practice support are the backbone of this business, which means that people are central to their ongoing success.
Your new role
The customer experience team is recently formed and many of the systems and processes are yet to reach maturity. This creates an environment where driving clarity and insight from the available data sources is essential to drive customer and commercial performance.
As Marketing Analyst you will take ownership for the change in use of data and provide insight within the customer experience team, helping shape the systems and the growth of the role itself.
* Providing clarity on the impact of our marketing, digital and customer experience activity and delivering ongoing analysis that identifies meaningful trends and opportunities to enhance performance.
* Developing automated weekly and monthly reporting reducing manual workload.
* Evaluating the impact of our marketing channels and identifying ways to build our brand.
* Evaluating the impact of our business partnering support on the performance of our practices.
* Becoming the primary point of contact between the Marketing and Business Systems teams, supporting the integration of our marketing and digital tools into the data warehouse.
* Defining and articulating the customer and commercial challenges into specific data requirements.
* Analysing and interrogating the impact of our activity against our marketing and customer goals.
* Providing data driven answers to business questions on promotional effectiveness and marketing initiatives. Contributing to how we understand return on investment across marketing channels.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and a natural commercial acumen, with excellent stakeholder management and the below:
* Experience manipulating data and producing reports from multiple internal and external data sources.
* Experience of statistical modelling.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Experience of interpreting data into compelling narrative that supports data led decision making
* Ability to translate complex data patterns and subsequent insights to non-technical audiences
What you'll get in return
A good salary, career progression in a growing team, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free annual dental treatment, life assurance, company discount scheme and many more!
The role is offering hybrid working, 2 days week in the office, with parking provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert