Job Title: Content Manager
Job type: Full Time
We are Payhawk, the financial system of tomorrow.
Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work. We help finance teams manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash, and invoices in one integrated experience. Our credit card and enterprise software power some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses, like LuxAir, Scalable Capital, Flink, Gtmhub, Paack, Fagor, Travelperk, and many more.
We have teams in London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam - and we're growing. In March 2022, we raised $100m in a Series B extension, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and became the first-ever Bulgarian company to achieve unicorn status. We've also raised funds from the same investors as Stripe, Klarna, N26, Robinhood, Revolut, Nubank, and Personio.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don't all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
We're changing the world of payments, and we're looking for an exceptional team to help us.
We're looking for a native speaking English content manager/ copywriter who is creative, proactive, and has a keen eye for detail.
As an essential member of the Content Team, you'll be responsible for creating content that encourages lead generation in our key UK markets, as well as supporting other marketing and business needs that require expert UK-English copywriting.
The ideal candidate is based in London and should be a creative, experienced writer. They should love storytelling and have a strong interest in fintech. The candidate will need to feel comfortable working in a team to create compelling campaign content and independently to research and write work as required. They must have a good understanding of SEO, content performance metrics, and user experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Research and write original English-language copy for lead generation and training resources, including blogs, ebooks, video scripts, checklists and more.
* The proofreading, editing, and publishing of English content.
* Occasionally support English UI and UX copy development/sales copy/customer copy as required.
* Suggest opportunities to improve existing English copy across all business areas, including marketing, sales, and product endeavours.
* Find opportunities to improve organic traffic, update and suggest improvements to technical SEO, and conduct UK-English keyword research.
* Stay abreast of relevant news stories, trends, and events to ensure our content resonates with and reflects the needs of our audience.
* Suggest potential outreach opportunities for content sharing/partnerships.
* Act as a brand guardian for all copy created in the English language.
* Support with UK-English POS/market content campaign analysis, including conversion rate, bounce rate, organic traffic, etc.
* Three years of copywriting experience
* Native English speaker
* Additional language a bonus (French, Spanish, German, or Dutch)
* Proficient b2b storyteller who understands how to create engaging copy
* A keen eye for detail
* Skilled in following briefs, researching articles, and sourcing proof points
* Understanding of b2b buyers journey/inbound marketing strategies
* Experienced in writing for SEO and supporting site traffic improvement and page ranking
* Experienced in measuring content performance
* Enthusiastic about fintech
* Experience with using CMS tools such as WordPress or Drupal and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
* 30 days holiday paid leave
* Competitive compensation package + pension scheme
* Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
* Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
* Regular team-wide events
* Company office massages
* Opportunity to use the Payhawk product.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketer may also be considered for this role.