Your new company
Your new company is a Private Equity firm that invests on behalf of investors. Your office will be based in the City of London, adopting a hybrid model of working. The Product team are looking for a Campaign Management Associate to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Campaign Management Associate, you will be responsible for the following:
* Coordinate & lead the planning of global campaign activity
* Track & maintain the availability of conference attendance, annual meeting attendance & annual leave
* Track & maintain the global campaign calendar
* Ensure the appropriate & correct materials are used at meetings
* Identify new opportunities for new roadshows & events to sell the firm's products
* Help in the building out of additional meeting activity from analysing existing roadshow plans
* Collaborate with the product & marketing teams
What you need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role, you will need to have the following:
* Experience dealing with the global coordination of senior professional meetings
* Strong ability & confidence to interact with key stakeholders (both junior & senior) - this is vital
* Very strong organisational & communication skills
* Advance use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
What you will get in return
* Competitive salary of up to £50,000
* Benefits package such as Life assurance and pension scheme
* Excellent exposure into the Financial Services Autonomous position, with good learning opportunities
* Career progression & much more!
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.