Job Title: Schools Engagement and Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Humberside Engineering Training Association HETA is a rapidly expanding Group Training Association (GTA) with training centres in Hull, Stallingborough and Scunthorpe. HETA provide engineering apprentices and adult skills training for hundreds of companies in Yorkshire and Humberside.
About the role:
HETA is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our Sales and Marketing team.
The successful candidate will work with our existing team to reach out to schools across the Yorkshire and Humber region and beyond to promote the HETA apprenticeship programme.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Support a range of activities that inform young people and stimulate an interest in STEM careers.
* Contribute to and implement a marketing strategy that utilises a range of media platforms that will increase school engagement
* Promote HETA at school assemblies, careers events and other school activities
* Maintain a full database of school and college contacts.
The successful candidate must have:
* Proven marketing experience.
* Full driving licence.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills inc. written, oral, email and telephone.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to meet challenging targets and thrive under pressure.
* Flexibility and be able to take both a proactive and responsive approach to change
Competitive salary and benefits package which includes 38 days holiday, a generous pension scheme and private health care.
HETA is committed to safeguarding our learners and all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service check and, as necessary, to register on suitable development programmes.
HETA is committed to Equal Opportunities.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter in for this job.
Candidates with experience of: Digital Marketing Coordinator, Community and Social Media Coordinator, Media Executive, Digital Community Coordinator, Marketing Executive, Social Media Account Coordinator, Online Marketing Executive, Ecommerce Content Coordinator, Marketing Communications Coordinator may also be considered for this role.