PPC and SEO Specialist (Part Time), St Ives -
The Company – PPC and SEO Specialist – Part Time!
A well-established and growing organisation based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a driven PPC and SEO specialist to join their talented team on a part-time basis. With a strong reputation, this company needs someone who shares their commitment to excellent service.
The Role – PPC and SEO Specialist – Part Time!
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Implement campaigns across a variety of digital channels such as search, Affiliate and Social, Display and Shopping
- Implement paid and organic marketplace marketing activity
- Optimise website and landing page content
- Ensure budgets are met and create performance reports
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities according to the business objectives
The Requirements – PPC and SEO Specialist - Part Time!
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience working in a PPC/SEO role
- Experience creating and managing PPC/SEO strategies
- Previous experience of WordPress and DotDigital platforms would be ideal!
- Experience running successful online marketing campaigns
This is a great opportunity to further your marketing career within a leading organisation that offers strong career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!
Due to the location of this Cambridgeshire office, this position is commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Bedford, St. Ives, Peterborough, March, Ely, Kettering and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.