Excellent opportunity to work for a superb Poole-based business. Graduates considered!
Your new company
You will be working for a fast growing business based in the Bournemouth area, who despite the recent Covid19 pandemic have experienced substantial growth and are now looking to recruit a Customer Experience Executive to join their team and work in their head office. It's a unique opportunity to work for a highly respected product led business who are challenging some of the biggest names in industry.
There is an excellent benefits package, parking on site and there is scope for the role to develop as the company continue to grow. The role is open to someone with an interest in social media, working under a customer experience manager. There is parking on site and it's easily commutable from all of Dorset by car.
Your new role
* Proactively execute day to day marketing activity across websites and catalogues relating to the 4P's.
* Ownership of day to day management of designated tasks, sub-areas and projects within respective divisions - for example, individual website changes/improvements, product launches, manufacturing opportunities, custom products, re-merchandising of products, re-pricing, categorisation, improving copy, fixing errors and addressing marketing tickets from other departments.
* Proactively drive 'easy wins' and act on opportunities such as improving site search results on websites or everyday product marketing improvements
* Building and sending email marketing programmes within relevant divisions.
* Assisting with catalogue production and proofing
* Deputising for Trading Managers where appropriate
* Working with Trading Managers on monthly commercial reporting and analysis
* Daily monitoring of core advertising and website performance
* Ad hoc reporting and reaction to market and competitor trends
What you'll need to succeed
* Continued growth in sales, profitability, and customer files for SBUs divisions, linked to specific commercial projects.
* Highly polished email and catalogue marketing collateral that is better than the competition
* Continually improving websites that delight customers and get results
* An instant and encyclopaedic knowledge of our products, markets and competitors
* Significantly increased sales and development of custom products and own manufactured innovations.
* Increased acquisition and retention of b2b customers at a better cost.
* Improved sales ratios relative to marketing spend and stock levels.
* Delighted customers with improved rebuy rates and AOVs.
* Improved core ecommerce metrics on a growing volume of traffic.
* Proven value-added actions being continually proposed and completed.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary of £20,000-£27,000
* Free on-site parking
* Discounted gym membership
* Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
* Increasing holiday entitlement
* Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
* The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.