Communications Business Partner with CITB in Peterborough
Are you seeking a new Communications opportunity where you can develop your skills and knowledge?
Do you want to work for an employer who is passionate about developing their employees? Then this may be the job for you!..
I am proud to be working in partnership with CITB who have an exciting opportunity to join their Head Office in Peterborough.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading and inspiring marketing team and to get involved in helping to shape their organisation to achieve their shared ambitions.
CITB's job is to attract talent and support skills development across the construction industry. They need ambitious, talented people like you to make it possible.
About the role:
You will play a key role as a member of the Communications Team providing the support necessary for effective insight-led campaigns and communications which reflect CITB's purpose and values. This role will operate within the communications delivery model and provide specialist communications advice and counsel to internal clients so that communications outcomes are secured according to business plan, brief and budget.
The role will act as a communications Business Partner within CITB holding key responsibilities for managing internal and external customers through an account management approach. The role will also own and manage budget and key projects, providing high value input to scope and understand communications needs translating these into strong communications briefs which deliver against strategic outcomes, budget and project needs.
* Excellent written and content development skills with experience across a range of online and offline channels.
* Excellent communication skills with proven marketing and/or communications experience
* Experience in effective working across different teams
* Experience in working with creative and events agencies to deliver high quality work to defined budgets Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously identifying opportunities to achieve integration and best value
* Good knowledge of marketing, communications or public relations concepts and principles and examples of continual professional development.
* Previous marketing experience.
* Experience of supporting impactful marketing campaigns including social marketing/behaviour change Experience of insight-led communications and marketing Experience of managing project budgets
* Experience in the recruitment, careers, education, training or skills environment
* A recognised communications/marketing qualification
* Experience of diversity or equality issues Awareness of the challenges facing British Construction.
In return they are offering the following benefits;
* Annual pay review and performance bonus
* 33 days holiday per year (Including bank holidays)
* Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and insurance Pension scheme
* Employee discounts Long service awards CITB recognition scheme Employee assistance program
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact me for an informal discussion on M: 07595968599 or click apply now with your up to date CV.