Events & Sponsorship Manager - East of England - CBI - Newmarket
I am proud to be working in partnership with the CBI who are recruiting for an Events & Sponsorship Manager to join their team in Newmarket. You will be part of the wider CBI (Confederation of British Industry) Events and Commercial Partnerships team - responsible for delivering a portfolio of commercial and non-commercial events of assorted sizes and formats - both in person and digital.
This role is split, with 60% of the time dedicated to managing events in the East of England, and 40% focused on being the event lead for the CBI. Reporting to the Head of Events, (based in London) and working closely with the East of England Regional Director, 60% of the time will be spent managing the CBI East of England annual calendar of events, with the remaining 40% as event lead for the CBI.
This will include initial research, pricing and planning, marketing, sponsorship sourcing and management, speaker management and negotiations with suppliers and venues.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent level of experience (preferably in a business, marketing, event-management related subject)
* Able to demonstrate considerable experience of event management
* Able to demonstrate experience of delivering high profile complex events
* Excellent knowledge of the B2B events market
* Able to demonstrate excellent experience of online events solutions
* Strong working knowledge and application of using CRM, CMS, and digital marketing solutions
* Experience of managing budgets and expenditure IT literate with strong knowledge of MS Office packages (MS Project is desirable)
In return they are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information please contact me for an informal discussion on M: 07595968599.