This job has expired

Events & Sponsorship Manager - East of England - CBI

Employer
Hays Marketing
Location
England,Suffolk,Newmarket
Salary
Competitive salary plus benefits
Closing date
22 Feb 2022

View more

Job Discipline
Advertising & Sponsorship
Experience Level
Manager
Sectors
Charities
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

Events & Sponsorship Manager - East of England - CBI - Newmarket

I am proud to be working in partnership with the CBI who are recruiting for an Events & Sponsorship Manager to join their team in Newmarket. You will be part of the wider CBI (Confederation of British Industry) Events and Commercial Partnerships team - responsible for delivering a portfolio of commercial and non-commercial events of assorted sizes and formats - both in person and digital.

This role is split, with 60% of the time dedicated to managing events in the East of England, and 40% focused on being the event lead for the CBI. Reporting to the Head of Events, (based in London) and working closely with the East of England Regional Director, 60% of the time will be spent managing the CBI East of England annual calendar of events, with the remaining 40% as event lead for the CBI.

This will include initial research, pricing and planning, marketing, sponsorship sourcing and management, speaker management and negotiations with suppliers and venues.

Knowledge & Experience:


* Educated to degree standard or equivalent level of experience (preferably in a business, marketing, event-management related subject)
* Able to demonstrate considerable experience of event management
* Able to demonstrate experience of delivering high profile complex events
* Excellent knowledge of the B2B events market
* Able to demonstrate excellent experience of online events solutions
* Strong working knowledge and application of using CRM, CMS, and digital marketing solutions
* Experience of managing budgets and expenditure IT literate with strong knowledge of MS Office packages (MS Project is desirable)

In return they are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.

For more information please contact me for an informal discussion on M: 07595968599.

Hays EA is a trading division of Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited and acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at hays.co.uk

Company

Hays has an unrivalled database of sales jobs across a range of sectors, including FMCG, the financial sector, professional services, IT, telecoms and pharmaceuticals. We also have job opportunities in the oil and gas, energy, engineering and industrial and manufacturing sectors. Sales jobs we recruit for include business development manager jobsaccount manager jobssales manager jobs and field sales representative jobs. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions

You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert