Your new company
We are Hays, the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 81,100 people into permanent jobs and 254,000 people into temporary roles.
Every day, across our business, we benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive - creating opportunities and improving lives.
Due to exciting growth & investment within our business, this is a newly created role to support the development of the digital & mobile product strategies. The role of Digital Marketing Manager sits within the Global Marketing Team, with over 30 websites across 30+ countries, and will be based in Central London with flexible/hybrid working available.
Your new role
As Digital Marketing Manager (with a focus on Performance & Experience) you will be responsible for supporting the global digital marketing and customer experience strategy. A practical and hands-on role, you will support the digital product roadmap and implementation plan alongside lifecycle management of all digital applications. The role will cover all digital channels, platforms and tools - initially focusing on the website experience and scaled implementation of CDP & CRM tools globally.
Your job is to support the ongoing development and use of digital channels to drive brand and positioning online. You will support the global vision and plans for a mobile-first, digital strategy that encourages business growth. You will develop and execute multi-channel, segmented customer lifecycle programmes aimed at driving lead generation and increasing the lifetime value of customers. You'll be responsible for executing CX strategies across multiple customer segments and executing on them.
Key responsibilities & projects include:
* Support the product roadmap and implementation plan for all key MarTech products
* Support the global upgrade and development of new website templates, matrix website framework and supporting customer journeys (from on-page to off)
* Support the strategy & plan for building horizontal customer-centric lifecycle programmes including executing a customer segmentation framework and application in marketing products, to be issued globally
* Leveraging personalisation tools, you will execute the strategy for page personalisation across all channels as well as delivering on "next best action" to drive improved engagement and conversion. This includes the accelerated application of personalisation tools and functionality within existing product suite.
* Execute Web Analytics & Tag Manager implementations as it relates to on-offline customer journeys (in particular on website)
* Working with data you will execute the strategy for Tags, Datalayer Extensions and Analytics configurations
* Understand product owners' needs to translate business requirements into analytics technical requirements and ensure that priorities are met
* By assessing existing infrastructure and programmes, you will help scale and optimise end to end delivery of journeys, leveraging all channels. Key focuses being scaled application of automation and notifications, that cover email, SMS and push notification, as well as AI powered Chat.
* Support the planning and execution customer journeys for a native App experience that drives optimal product usage and engagement
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong experience in marketing automation, lead generation programmes using tools like Salesforce Marketing cloud or other equivalent.
* Expert knowledge in customer data platforms (CDP) such as Tealium
* Engagement scoring & lead generation experience built across multiple platforms
* Expert knowledge in SEO and leverage SEO to improve web products commercial performance. Skilled in analytics and reporting e.g. SEO tools, Google search console and Premium Google Analytics
* Good understanding of web technology, such as Wordpress, HTML, CSS
* Expert on UX best practice and A/B testing methodology. Experience in Optimizely, Hotjar is desirable
* Commercially minded, with the ability to make recommendations based upon campaign tracking, and customer and market analysis / insight
* Experience of planning, creating and delivering customer communication plans and highly segmented multi-channel CRM campaigns (email, SMS, outbound, direct mail, push notifications).
* Strong analytical mindset with proven experience using complex data to drive clear recommendations
* Good awareness and understanding of customer lifetime value principles
* Understanding and experience of continuous test and learn campaigns, use of personalisation, and segmentation to continuously seek ways to improve campaign performance
Pivotal to this role is practical knowledge and experience with CDP tools (Tealium, Exponea, Segment etc.) and CRM software (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud). You will have the practical skills to work with data, manage implementations (web analytics, tag manager) and the communication skills to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders across a global business - matrix organisation experience is essential to this.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience) plus package including bonus, 25 days holiday which increase with service (plus Bank Holidays), flexible/remote working (with regular travel to central London offices), healthcare and a group pension plan. You will enjoy an excellent working culture, in a fun and dynamic environment, with hybrid-working available (a balance of in-office and home-working).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.