Experienced Creative Artworker - opportunity for a Luton based leading electrical distributor
Hays Marketing is excited to be working in partnership with a leading electrical distributor in Luton who due to continued growth both by organic and acquisitional growth and have recently moved to new cutting edge, purpose built office in Luton and are looking to appoint an experienced Creative Artworker to join their marketing team.
The role entails responsibility for the creation of all printed and digital artwork in support of the activities of the marketing function, which is comprised of a team of marketing executives and a marketing manager.
* Art working of all printed literature, including adverts, catalogues, brochures, packaging and POS
* Providing design and graphics for websites, email campaigns and other digital media
* Creation and delivery of artwork for packaging across the full product portfolio
* Project management, progress and reporting at every stage of the design and artwork process
* Ensuring all artwork is delivered according to product and brand guidelines
* Maintaining product image / catalogue libraries
* Methodical approach to filing and archiving images and artwork
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a hardworking and well organised individual with excellent design skills across a range of printed and digital media, to include catalogues, point of sale, packaging, adverts, web and social media.The Creative Artworker will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of the design process and will become a valuable member of the marketing team.
* Graphic Design qualification and/or previous experience in a B2B or similar role
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent understanding of both print and digital design
* Ability to work effectively in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
* Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in both a team environment and on own
* Drive, ambition and enthusiasm to deliver results and progress within the organisation
* Although not essential, experience with creating/editing video content is advantageous
In return they are offering a competitive salary, profit share, free parking, hybrid working, company pension, career progression and a friendly working dynamic environment.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact me for an informal discussion or click apply now with your up to date CV.