Head of Web and Performance Marketing, Northamptonshire (Remote) -
Our client is widely recognised as the UK’s leading, consumer focused, legal service. They’re currently seeking an experienced Head of Web and Performance to join the senior leadership team. Reporting into the Managing Director and managing the digital marketing team, you’ll take an integral role in strategic development, driving customer acquisition and maximising the commercial performance.
Offering benefits, home working and opportunity for progression, this is a brilliant time to join.
The main duties of this role include:
- Taking lead on the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- Demand generation and optimisation, conversion, and lead nurturing
- Developing website strategy to maximise conversion rates, customer experience and SEO
- Take ownership of organic and paid search strategies, with support from external agencies
- Produce market and competitor research providing insight on industry digital trends
- Continuously measure, analyse, and report performance metrics
- Lead and develop a digital marketing team to work collaboratively across all departments
- Provide input to the Brand strategy, creative development, and media planning
- Content development including social media channels and digital PR.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience working at a senior level ideally within B2C, services.
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven track record in delivering customer leads
If you’re a passionate senior digital marketer with an excellent track record of building and managing a strong team as well as delivering customer leads, then we want to hear from you!!
Due to the location of their Northampton based office and the potential to work from home the majority of the time this role is easily commutable from Northampton, Corby, Kettering, Peterborough, Leicester, Coventry, Cambridge, Bishop Stortford, Huntingdon, Loughborough, Birmingham, Bedford and Oxford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.