Please only apply if you are available immediately or on short notice
Your new company
Your new company is a global leading reinsurance firm that is headquartered in Sydney. They are almost 12,000 people strong and have offices in more than 27 countries. The company are looking for a Marketing Business Partner to liaise with their key stakeholders and manage internal events to onboard the team with future business plans.
Your new role
You will play a central role between the reinsurance and the marketing team, meaning you will be responsible for all formulating and implementing, alongside the business divisions, external product and distribution marketing communication to promote, protect and differentiate the organization's brand image in the marketplace and provide business opportunities for the organization.
* Work closely with the business divisions to determine business objectives and strategy for delivering product and distribution marketing communications plans
* With the business seek out and exploit opportunities which support business growth and development through marketing channels
* Ability to use both data interrogation/analysis and creativity to drive improvements in marketing outputs
* Provide expert advice and guidance to all areas of the business on marketing and communications best practice to develop the organization's communications and marketing capabilities
* Identify and improve processes to ensure greater joined up thinking and coordination
* Be the voice of the client and help the organization understand how to satisfy their needs to enable delivery of business objectives
* Continually identify quality and service improvements and ensure these are integrated into future activity to provide first class marketing delivery
* Monitor return on investment of all marketing activity to ensure a positive return
* Strong project management skills and ability to deal with conflicting and/or ambiguous briefs/priorities
* Ability to manage multiple projects across the business
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience in a professional services environment (Insurance preferred)
* Ability to prepare detailed marketing plans optimizing all media lines.
* Strategic thinker with strong collaborative and influencing skills
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Creativity - knowledge of direct response techniques
* Strong leadership and influencing abilities
* Business focused ability to manage resources, deadlines and budgets across all communication channels, whilst achieving the best result
* Strong reasoning capabilities - creative and lateral thinking, combined with good problem-solving skills
* Project management
* Experience of handling all communication channels internally and externally
* Managing multiple complex projects
* Extensive experience of B2B marketing with proven successes across the full marketing mix
* Experience managing and engaging with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
* A generous 20% non-contributory pension scheme
* 25 days holiday allowance
* 3/2 Hybrid working split
* Exposure to Senior stakeholders - Future progression opportunities
A plentiful events budget to push your creativity to its limits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.