Interim Communications Officer - 3 month contract - Charity Sector - Immediate Start - Remote Working
Your new company
This organisation is a charity promoting excellence in community nursing. They are looking for a positive and dynamic Communications Officer to join their team 5 days/37.5 hours per week for up to 3 months, with the possibility of extension. You will have excellent digital and traditional media skills and a creative approach.
Your new role
This organisation has a great opportunity for a temporary Communications Officer to assist in the delivery of key projects as well as supporting their core communications activity. This will include:
* Developing, writing and editing communications, promotional materials and resources, ensuring they are accurate, engaging and up to date
* Liaising with project leads and other stakeholders to understand the project requirements, providing creative input and supporting timely delivery
* Maintaining our reputation and promoting our online presence through effective use of social media
* Working closely with colleagues to ensure communications and resources are aligned with our brand and house style
* Working flexibly as part of a small team and being willing to get involved in whatever else needs done
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience of working in a communications role and of providing communications support to small project teams. With excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading skills you will be adept at producing engaging content for a range of audiences and in a range of formats. You will be comfortable working on several projects at once and able to manage and prioritise your time.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. The post is available immediately, and support flexible working. Currently, most of our staff work from home but we hope soon to be able to return to some office-based working for those who prefer. Salary is in the range of £25,000 - £27,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.