Explore opportunities without limitation
EG sits right at the heart of everything that is commercial real estate. We support our community of 250,000 professionals who look to us to solve challenges, provide answers, and support their futures. We have spent more than 160 years serving the UK real estate market and this continues to be our collective purpose and passion. Our experience and relationships enable us to adapt to what our industry demands as technology advances and dependence on data transforms how we design, build and operate real estate. We fuel growth by giving our people the freedom to explore opportunities without limitation. Here, you’ll have the space you need to think big, aim high and explore more.
Marketing Manager - Events - EG - London
You will be responsible for contributing to and executing individual events that support overall marketing goals, marketing plans and key messages before, during and after EG events. We are looking for someone who can deliver marketing excellence to support our events, from planning and execution ranging from small meetings, C-Level content and thought-leadership events, through to large scale industry events.
Experience / skills:
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Group having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 35 diversity employee networks globally and prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We encourage applicants and employees to tell us about any health issues they may have to allow us to put in place reasonable adjustments that may support applicants in the application process and support employees to succeed in their role.
- Lead and manage the creation and delivery of events and supporting materials across all existing touchpoints and outbound communications.
- Develop the concepts, programme and speakers for events, arrange and execute the audience-development plan for each exhibition or event in collaboration with the product and sales teams
- Own the marketing timeline, including development cycles, campaign activities and lead times
- Oversee development of all marketing materials - production of copy/document preparation and proof reading
- Execute email programmes as well as social-media initiatives
- Liaising with all clients and sponsors to ensure their marketing plans are carried out effectively and within the relevant timings and budgets
- Creating and developing the marketing strategy for the portfolio of events
- Overseeing email and social media strategy and implementation
- Conducting data research to perform effective campaign analysis and management
- Drive attendance through the execution of marketing plans across all channels and target audiences
- Planning and implementing deadline driven marketing campaigns
- Organise schedules, monitor timelines and drive deadlines
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to consistently create high quality, engaging content
- Previous events marketing experience
- Experience, executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, both on and offline
- A solid understanding of marketing strategy and how this is applied to events and exhibitions
- Knowledge of database segmentation, data profiling, marketing automation and GDPR
- Demonstrable experience of strategic marketing and event management
- Experience in collaborating with partner organisations and engaging supporters
- Experience in creating content and utilising a variety of marketing channels
- Experience in working to project management principles
- Experience in handling agencies and suppliers
- High levels of computer literacy
- Marketing/media degree and extensive relevant experience
- Communication – outstanding written and verbal ability to communicate