Brilliant Opportunity for an Account Manager with automotive experience! £33k and Hybrid working options too!
Your new company
A dynamic and unique organisation that specialises in working with the most exciting and progressive automotive brands and manufacturers. This organisation values creativity, curiosity and unity is looking for a passionate Account Manager with automotive experience to work with their Porsche team in Bournemouth
Your new role
As an Account Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
* Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
* Managing projects and leading the team on a day to day basis to ensure the Client needs are being met and exceeded.
* Ensuring the quality of briefs and creative work meet expectations and allow the agency to deliver the best possible solutions for the Client
* Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements.
* Presenting (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely.
* Responsibility for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed.
* Forecasting of agency income and resource requirements
What you'll need to succeed:
* 2+ years of automotive experience.
* Experience of agency process and systems and a good understanding of advertising and marketing best practices.
* Proven track record of building strong client relationships.
* Managing and delivering the origination of through the line marketing communications.
What you'll get in return
* IPA Membership with True professional development - we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses.
* Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
* 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years' continuous service, an additional 2 days holiday to use.
* Health Care cash back scheme
* Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials in the office
* Refer A Friend Scheme.
* Cycle to Work Scheme.
* Reward & Recognition Scheme.
* Beer Fridge Friday.
* Tons of free parking.
* The chance to join April Six Mobility's world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.