Campaign Marketing Manager - Europe
A fantastic opportunity working for a large global management consulting firm.
Key purpose of the role:
The Campaign Marketing Manager will build and execute on the strategy to reach key audiences within these sectors; Consumer, Transport, Financial Services, Industrials, & Private Equity, across Europe working closely with other members of the marketing team and BDMs, knowledge management and senior partners within the industry sectors around Europe. The role holder will develop and execute the campaign marketing plan for one or more sectors and will be responsible for campaign strategy, development and execution, customer journeys and email strategy for Europe, specifically.
- The Campaign Marketing Manager will own and build world class campaign programmes, defining the best practices and processes to bring leads into the L.E.K. Europe business
- They will also be utilising Pardot and be responsible for owning customer journeys, building nurture programmes, reactivation journeys, cross-selling and up-selling to existing clients working closely with the Marketing Director for Europe.
- They will also own the email marketing strategy for all campaigns, creating the most efficient and effective email communications.
- For specific campaigns they will also build multi-channel client engagement strategies
- Develop and execute the firm’s GTM strategy for one or more sectors.
- You will champion the needs of the client and the sector to maximise the organisation’s opportunity to deliver thought provoking and engaging content that delights our target audience and raises awareness of the organisation’s capabilities to drive new leads into the business.
- Lead marketing strategies for all identified routes to market and ensuring outcomes align with business objectives.
- Develop nurture, retention and acquisition campaigns using Pardot and based on personas, themes and the organisation’s capabilities
- Build relevant campaigns for the target audiences and communications that are engaging, impactful and bring prospects and existing clients on relevant journeys.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce a broad range of white papers and other content, including partnering with sector operations and knowledge management teams to draw out intellectual capital
- Creative and Strategic thinking: Your wider input on brand strategy and sales and marketing alignment will be essential.
- Play an integral role in the editorial development and review process for one or more sectors - related content to ensure high publishing and promotional standards across all communications channels. Content types include executive insights white papers, special reports, slide decks, surveys, website copy, video scripts and webinars, podcasts and surveys
- Planning and management of proprietary and industry conferences and events (both live and online) including organising sessions, negotiating sponsorship packages, and managing the production process of onsite and online marketing materials. Some light travel required.
- Own and manage marketing budgets for the sector
- Ensure sector marketing plans and all activities support the global marketing plan and are aligned with brand standards, firm messaging and positioning and brand development
- 8+ years’ integrated marketing experience in a one or more of the industries mentioned above or a professional services firm that focuses on these sectors
- Ability to convert conceptual ideas and complex business concepts into compelling, marketable programs that support the firm’s and the sector’s goals
- Deep knowledge of digital content channels and concepts of content and thought leadership marketing, including lead generation techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead multiple projects, with flawless execution that drives results and delivers to tight deadlines
- High energy; ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organisation and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong research, editing and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats
- Understanding of or experience in a professional services firm would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communications, organisational and presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing technologies,specifically Pardot and marketing automation, with an understanding of CRM, social media platforms and Google Analytics. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.