Lead UX Designer to support in the delivery of a Large Digital Transformation Project.
Your new company
You will be working for a market leader within the financial services Industry who are looking for a highly experience Lead UX Designer to support in the delivery of their large digital transformation. This role is to be based in Edinburgh on a hybrid basis. With aggressive growth plans and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continue to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
The ultimate purpose of the role is to lead and manage the user experience (UX) design for the organisations digital estate. You'll play a key role, leading a team of experts (and external resources) in the creation of UX that enable commercial digitisation of the business.
In this role you will be required to perform key design tasks as well as managing and ensuring quality output from your team.
You will Ensure UX designs are appropriately user tested & refined during the design lifecycle. Run regular show and tell sessions with the team, Head of Digital, Marketing Director and other stakeholders. Work with the UX Researchers to help build out experience maps to highlight success and pain points
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need:
To be an Expert in UX Design -
* Expert knowledge in current wireframing tools and techniques (e.g. Azure, Figma, Adobe creative suite)
* Solid understanding of processes and when to use including Iterative design (with wireframes or prototypes), journey mapping, design thinking , scenario based thinking and a persona driven mind.
* Advanced UI design skills
* A strong understanding the UX Research process, methods, and techniques and how this integrates with the UX Design process.
* Background in User Experience, Interaction Design & Service Design within Agile ways of working (required).
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedications you will be rewarded with:
* £completive annual salary
* Performance based bonus
* Generous annual leave
* Company Pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.