United Kingdom (Remote/Hybrid with offices across the UK)
FMCG - Alcohol
Our client has a huge portfolio of established and emerging brands. This is an opportunity for career development in a large business and have some fun along the way! The category has huge potential to delight consumers.
This fantastic opportunity has all the elements you would expect of a full brand management role.
You will be responsible for:
- ATL and BTL development
- Ownership of brand P&L and significant marketing budget management
- Driving brand distribution alongside a Sales and Trade marketing team
- Marketing mix development: packaging, pricing strategy, marketing/sales support plan.
- Media planning across all channels
- Sponsorship and activation
- Hold senior relationships with brand and agency partners
- Execution of the innovation pipeline to drive brand strategy and agenda
You will need:
- FMCG experience from an established consumer brands business
- Strong commercial understanding and knowledge of brand P&L
- Experience of building brand plans, business cases and P&L management
- Media Planning knowledge across traditional and digital channels
- Excellent skills in developing and understanding consumer insight to develop strategies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Work from anywhere with ability to attend frequent meetings at company offices, agencies and customers in London and the Midlands.