Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Who are Windsor Waste?
Windsor Waste Management is a family run, market leader in the asbestos disposal and hazardous waste management industry. With our expertise, we work with the construction, demolition and related industries across the UK providing storage, collection and disposal solutions for asbestos, hazardous waste, construction and demolition waste and business waste.
Key to our success are professional and customer-oriented employees who take pride in the service they offer to our customers and enjoy being part of a committed team.
Who are Zest Recycle?
We're a recycling and waste management broker that isn't afraid to do things differently. From hospitality to healthcare, we work with companies spanning a range of different sectors, offering a fresh, new perspective on long-standing waste management problems helping them to become an environmental leader in their sector.
At Zest Recycle, it all starts with collaboration. To us, partnerships with our customers are everything, and therefore key to our success are professional and customer-oriented employees who take pride in the service they offer to our customers and enjoy being part of a committed team.
Purpose of the Role:
Due to an expanding team we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant with previous experience or training around Marketing / Digital Marketing.
As part of the team you will:
* Use a range of technologies and platforms to digitally market both Windsor Waste and Zest Recycling.
* Using both company's marketing strategies agree and implement each company's social media marketing including:
* creating a monthly calendar of posts/activity;
* using material provided by the Marketing and Communication Executive, draft suitable content for each post, on each digital channel portraying each company's image and brand;
* post content;
* respond to comments and engage with each channel's users appropriately; and
* measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities.
* Track social media followers/subscribers. Plan and implement activities to increase followers/subscribers.
* Understand and create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools effectively.
* Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide regular management information, recommendations and insights to others.
* Using both company's marketing strategies and HubSpot agree and implement each company's use of:
* search marketing;
* email marketing;
* web analytics and metrics;
* mobile apps; and
* Implement search engine optimisation on both companies' websites to drive enquiries to the sales team.
* In consultation with senior management of both companies, establish and implement activities to drive customer reviews e.g. TrustPilot or Google reviews.
* Respond efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms
Skills and Experience required:
* 2 years + experience in Digital Marketing
* Knowledge of latest market trends and social media marketing techniques
* Understanding of SEO tools like Google Analytics, Webmasters, and others
* Familiarity with different social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn
* Previous experience of working with HubSpot would be an advantage.
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability and willingness to use their own initiative.
* Flexible and adaptable with the willingness to take on different responsibilities.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Reliable & trustworthy - a 'can do' attitude.
* As part of the Windsor family, you will receive:
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Free on-site parking
* Monthly "star" award/Employee of the month
* Active company social programme
Please note: Candidates must have own transportation; office location is not accessible via public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant may also be considered for this role.