Your new company
You will be working as a Business Development Executive with a leading UK consultancy group. The organisation puts trust and integrity at the forefront of everything it does and is valued in the sector for the quality of service it provides. They investment highly in their people and offer great opportunities for learning and development.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing & Business Development teams across a range of BD activities, including prospecting, events, thought leadership, database management, and identifying and researching potential new clients. This Business Development Executive role is a permanent position based in London, with hybrid working options available. You will report into a BD Manager and work closely with them, the wider Marketing & Bids teams, and internal stakeholders to support fee earners across the business to generate new business leads.
What you'll need to succeed
This firm is looking for a professional, ambitious individual who is eager for future progression and development. To be successful you should demonstrate:
* Previous experience at a Business Development Assistant level or higher - ideally from within Professional Services
* Strong project management and organisational skills
* Copywriting and content writing experience would be advantageous
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Ideally a relevant university degree
What you'll get in return
This is fantastic opportunity to begin developing your Business Development career with a reputable firm that offers a highly competitive salary plus a great benefits package.
* A competitive market rate of up to £37,000 for the right candidate
* Pension - 8% employer contribution
* 25 days holiday + buy/sell options (5 additional days)
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance program
* Sports allowance
* Private medical cover
* Income protection
* Discretionary bonus
* Plus a range of additional options!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.