Please only apply if you are immediately available or on short notice
Your new company
Your new company is a global insurance and risk management firm with over 35,000 employees worldwide and 130 offices globally. They are globally renowned and provide their customers with a bespoke service that bought on this status. You would be joining a team of 25 within the company's large marketing sector, working with a plethora of companies based in varying industries. The company is full of bubbly, confident individuals that are eager to propose new ideas and hit the ground running to meet stakeholder expectations
Your new role
The company are looking for a senior marketing executive to provide strategic and tactical marketing support to the company including Schemes & Affinities, key industry verticals and smei business. The role directly reports into the Marketing leader of this division. The role will involve developing and managing marketing (both online and offline) for S&A/key verticals/smei as well as managing key marketing campaigns and initiatives.
* To provide marketing support/delivery to the appropriate division
* Develop and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies to drive brand awareness, thought leadership and demand generation in support of business strategy and growth objectives.
* Manage content creation across multiple communication channels - delivering targeted and thought-provoking infographics, short videos, visuals and text.
* Manage design and production of marketing content in collaboration with the Studio team.
* Work with our customers / partners on joint marketing plans and activities, aiming to drive penetration of the scheme/affinity.
* Identify effective distribution channels to enhance external awareness i.e., online (SEO/SEM), social media, and measure effectiveness (leads generated, impact and ROI).
* To develop and manage relationships including with the wider marketing teams across the company, key stakeholders within the business and suppliers.
* To support the development and management of customer strategy and proposition in conjunction with the business.
* To identify opportunities to align our marketing activity with the wider team
* To assist in the marketing planning and budget process
What you need to succeed
* Strong digital and generalist marketing knowledge
* Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Have proficient skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
* At least 3 years' experience in marketing and communications in a B2B, B2B2C and B2C environments.
* Be able to support the development and implementation of Commercial client marketing strategies.
* Be able to develop close relationships with the key stakeholders, and the wider marketing team.
* Has the confidence to influence internal and external relationships.
* Recognised marketing qualification (Chartered Institute of Marketing) advantageous.
What you'll get in return
* An exciting experience working with numerous companies from constantly varying industries
* 26-day holiday allowance
* Friendly working environment full of likeminded, confident individuals
* Pension scheme
* Grand exposure to the company's subsidiaries which can lead to plenty of progression opportunities
* Excellent Temp to perm opportunity - Longevity within a highly regarded firm
* Globally renowned company with excellent reputation in the UK
What to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.