Marketing Manager - Fin Tech - up to £65,000 (dependant on experience) City / Hybrid
Your new company
I am working with a leading Fin Tech business who are deliver no-code data automation software across the enterprise. They make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Their platform has the power to automate even the most complex processes, end-to-end, with a single platform. The business is currently at 200 headcount and looking to add another 8- by the end of the year due to substantial growth. The business prides itself in being a challenging brand with bold ambitions who like to do things a little differently!
Your new role
You will be working in a team of 8 in Marketing as a B2B Marketing Manager reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager. Ideally, you will have extensive experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns and programmes either in-house or agency side. This role is suitable for a strategic thinker who can keep their eye on the strategy and end goal, while making sure campaigns and projects are delivered on time and to budget. The role is truly varied and dynamic, and no two days are alike. So, you'll be happy getting outside of your comfort zone, using your initiative, and trying new ways to do things.
What you'll need to succeed
* Significant experience in a similar B2B marketing role either agency side or in-house. Ideally in Financial Services or Fintech
* Experience planning and managing multi-channel campaigns across the full buyer journey
* Good understanding of software sales marketing. Proven record of generating leads and driving sales through compelling marketing programmes
* Hands-on experience of Demandbase, HubSpot or similar ABM and Marketing Automation tools
* Exceptional writing skills, strong and effective communication, and interpersonal skills
* Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
* A data mindset and data-driven approach
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday and ability to buy 10
* Leading and development opportunities along with a wider team of 8 in Marketing who are always on hand to train and develop
* Life assurance
* Private medical care
* 4% pension contribution
* Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.