Own & lead all development & optimisation for multiple D2C websites (platform management, trading, CRO)
Your new company
My client are a European manufacturer of Health, Beauty & Nutrition products - both own-brand and white label. Operating within the FMCG arena, they drive high-quality products and have a strong culture of entrepreneurship and reinvestment into the business. Due to team expansion following the success of their D2C launch, we are partnering with them to recruit the job of eCommerce Manager.
Your new role
You will own and manage multiple D2C brand sites, converting customers and driving loyalty. This is a pivotally strategic role to the overall business as well as the ecommerce team.
You will be responsible for:
* All things ecommerce; budget management, stock forecasting, content and pricing management, promotions uploads
* Leading digital merchandising across the ecomm team, as well as cross functionally. Including managing delivery and communication of new projects/launches - with a focus on content that enables conversion
* Management and execution of D2C landing pages, new product / event pages and locations
* Using AB testing, analysis, and using critical analytical thinking to drive conversion and AOV, while manage bounce rate through CRO/SEO/UX and functionality development
* Work cross functionally to be lead on promotional calendar management and campaign planning, execution and reporting
* Being the leading voice on navigation, product searchability, associated content and website functionality by utilising GA reports and heat mapping tools such as HotJar
* Leading operations development related to ecomm, such as logistics, pick pack and despatch etc
* Working with the team to identify, then take the lead on, and project manage implementation of new technologies
What you'll need to succeed
* Shopify expert
* Great knowledge of Google Analytics
* Knowledge of Klaviyo, or another eCRM platform (including managing setting-up and managing order processing triggers)
* Knowledge of heat mapping tools ie HotJar to optimise UX
* Expert knowledge of SEO to optimise organic traffic
* Knowledge of Java and/or HMTL is desirable
* Passion for brand led e-commerce
* Obsessive about growing all key e-comm KPIs
* Agility (flexibility & adaptability) is essential
* Strong team worker
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £55,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday and pension. You will work flexibly as the organisation offers hybrid home-working 2-3 days per week, and will be part of an organisation that champions ideas, innovation - and work/life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.