Your new company
Your new company is one of the most reputable firm within the Financial Services industry and is one of the UK's largest Wealth Management and Professional Services group. They offer an unrivalled range of services to support clients with both their wealth management needs and business interests.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to work with the Insights and Digital Analytics manager to create and manage new and existing prospect databases. This role is also responsible for data analysis, segmentation, and extraction of datasets to support both marketing analysis and campaigns. This role will also be involved in the creation and development of personas for our main client segments and provide analysis and insight pulled from multiple data sources to provide insight and guidance for campaign planning.
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrable experience of data analytics platforms, for example Tableau, PowerBI
* Demonstrable experience of database management and techniques - for example, SQL, Python
* Knowledge of CRM processes and functionality
* Strong time management skills
* Strong communicator and presentation skills (written and oral)
What you'll get in return
* Company Pension
* Hybrid Working
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection (GIP)
* Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Generous Holiday Entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.